1. Better for the environment
Solar electricity is a way to power your home or business that benefits the environment. There are not any direct gas emissions because the electricity is formed from sunlight instead of burning fossil fuels.
2. Save on your power bills
You should see a saving on your electricity bill, because you’ll be using power from your solar panels during the day instead of just from the electricity grid.
3. Give your property more appeal
Solar power is in great demand and around and if you choose to sell or lend your home or business premises, a solar photovoltaic (PV) system could be a popular feature and will add market price to your property.
4. hook up with the Electricity Grid
Once you have got our approval1 and your solar PV system is connected to the grid, you will have the choice of exporting and selling your unused solar energy back to your electricity retailer.
5. Low maintenance
Grid-connected solar PV systems are generally very low maintenance. With occasional cleaning and a daily health-check by a licensed electrical contractor, solar panels should last around 25 years. It is likely the inverter will have to get replaced a minimum of once in this time.
SOLAR ENERGY BENEFITS:
- Reduces Electricity Bills Cost
- Solar Energy Systems are easy to Install and function.
- It helps you to save thousands of your hard earned money every month
- Solar Energy is nearly limitless and can be accessed anywhere on the globe
- Solar Panel Installations are way down and little to no maintenance.
- Solar is an economic engine and there are thousands of solar businesses in Pakistan currently operating.
- Solar Energy System brings advantages of incentives
- Unlike various energy generation sources, Solar Energy is best to produce phenomenal, guaranteed and continuous performance
- Solar Energy system creates energy independence
- Solar energy is without contamination and makes no ozone harming substances be produced after establishment
- Reduced reliance on unfamiliar oil and petroleum derivatives
- Renewable clean force that is accessible all year long, even shady days produce some solar energy
- Excessive solar energy can be sold back to the grid through net metering
- Use batteries to store additional force for use around evening time
- Solar can be utilized to warm water, power homes and building, even force vehicles
- Safer than conventional electric flow